- Asset finance up to £5 million
- Terms of 1 to 7 years
- Dedicated Account Managers
- Get a quick decision
What is asset finance?
Asset finance is a way to fund a particular business asset such as a piece of equipment, vehicle or machinery. You use the asset as security on the loan, and it’s often the most cost effective way to fund new assets quickly.
We work with specialist asset finance providers, so you could acquire the asset straightaway with a hire purchase or lease agreement. If you have valuable assets already, you can also borrow against them to raise capital.
Benefits of Asset Finance:
- Reduce upfront costs
- Spread cost over lifetime of the asset
- Speed - same or next day decisions
- Preserve working capital
- Fixed monthly repayments
- Super Deduction tax breaks
We’re really grateful for the support to help grow our business.
Pete from Hackney Brewery was able to increase his ale production after taking £30,000 to finance an asset — a brand new fermenter.
Frequently asked questions
To be eligible to apply for asset finance through our partners, you need to:
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ trading history
- Be based in the UK
An asset is an item or a resource that has a cash value and can be used to generate income.
We welcome enquiries for all types of assets. Some of the most popular are:
- Equipment - Manufacturing, Production, Engineering, Agricultural, Forestry, Waste and Recycling, Materials Handling
- Transportation - Heavy Commercial Vehicles & Trailers, Cars and Light Commercial Vehicles (including Business Fleets and Car & Van Rentals), Buses & Coaches
- Plant - Industrial Plant & Machinery, Road Plant (Construction, Forklifts, Access Platforms, Cranes & Pavers, Diggers)
- Machinery - Machine tools (metal engineering and plastic production), Bespoke Manufacturing Machinery, Packaging and Other Production
- Office - Computers, Phone Systems, Copiers & Printers, Printing presses and ancillary equipment (folders, stackers etc), IT equipment
- Warehouse/Retail - Racking, Shopfittings, Vending Machines, Garage equipment
- Catering/Hospitality - Kitchen Equipment, Laundry equipment, Refrigeration and Freezers
- Other - CCTV, Aircon/Climate Control, purpose built assets